Blog

This video, produced by the National Adult Protective Services Association, identifies signs of elder abuse. Also see University of California’s video, Elder Abuse: The Crime of the Twenty-First Century? – Research on Aging. Attorney Paul Greenwood has prosecuted more than four hundred felony cases of elder and dependent abuse, both physical and financial. He examines […]

This song is based on a parable in Luke 15:11-32. There, at verse 11, Jesus began … “A certain man had two sons: 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. 13 And not many […]

My Social Security is a secure online account that puts you in control with access to your information anytime, anywhere. Verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, manage your benefits, get a replacement Social Security card, and much more – with your free, personal account.

Among other headlines, today’s updated from AHRQ included a link to a report on Costs of Emergency Department Visits in the United States, 2017. Highlights from the report included the following conclusion: “Average cost per ED visit increased with age, from $290 for patients aged 17 years and younger to $690 for patients aged 65 […]

Filter by

• Select Categories

• Select Tags

Start Here

Enter your name and email address to keep up with what’s new at EZ Elder Law!

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.