Blog

When is it time for day care or a nursing home?

For other Teepa Snow videos, see Positive Approach to Care

If you’re trying to stay current on the law, you can sign up for email alerts from Justia, or you can search their blogs or topic oriented facebook pages. For example, check out their Public Benefits Blog or their Georgia Law Updates Facebook Page. To receive the summaries, subscribe by email at daily.justia.com. You can […]

This recipe looks good, but what I really love is remembering the coffee cakes my grandmother and Aunt Mary made when I was younger. Those were to die for! Allrecipe Coffee Cake

All parents, grandparents, guardians, and other family members of children with special needs are invited to take part in a parent-led Parent Support Group. • Children are welcome • Childcare is provided • Free Pizza Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm

elder law resources - ABLE Accounts

“With the memory of the pandemic’s toll in nursing homes still raw, the COVID-19 relief law is offering states a generous funding boost for home- and community-based care as an alternative to institutionalizing disabled people.” However, funding for the current bill is temporary, “raising concerns it will have just fleeting impact…” For the full story, […]

In California v. Texas, 21 Republican attorneys general claimed that Congress’ decision in 2017 as part of its tax cut bill to zero out the ACA’s monetary penalty on individuals for not obtaining health insurance made the entire law unconstitutional. The Supreme Court is expected to rule soon in a case that could eliminate health […]

Conference Agenda 10 am – 10:15 am MT Welcome & About AFA Charles J.  Fuschillo, Jr. President & CEO, Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Special Guest Speaker Mehmet Oz, MD, FACS Host of The Dr. Oz Show 10:15 am – 11:00 am The Importance of Relationships for People with Dementia and Their Family Members Robin A. Barry, Ph. […]

Hamilton Medical Center’s Anna Shaw Children’s Institute is hosting a 6 week workshop on Social Skills from April 12 through May 17, 2021. Space is limited if you are interested.

Filter by

• Select Categories

• Select Tags

Start Here

Enter your name and email address to keep up with what’s new at EZ Elder Law!

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.