Northwest Georgia

Upcoming Senior Events in Northwest Georgia

As of the date of this post, the following events are upcoming in Northwest Georgia: Saturday, July 22nd - Phil Wilson's…

10 months ago

North Georgia Autism Conference

The 8th Annual North Georgia Autism Conference will be held October 27, 2023 at the Dalton Convention Center (2211 Tony…

10 months ago

Exploring the World from a Wheelchair

I recently met with Mr. David McGuffey at his office in Dalton, GA to make my blog, Curb Free with…

12 months ago

Advocates Academy: My Dream

My dream is to establish an advocate’s academy. The ultimate name isn’t as important as the mission. It will train…

1 year ago

Judge William T. Boyett to Retire After Serving 40 Years

The Press Release below is re-posted as circulated to the Conasauga Bar Association. Our personal comments are that Judge Boyett,…

1 year ago

2 New Podcasts from Hamilton Medical Center

Hamilton Medical Center annouced two new podcasts that may be helpful. Dr. Hector Dourron, a board-certified vascular surgeon at Hamilton…

2 years ago

New Twist on Grandparent Scam

Attorney General Chris Carr is warning Georgians about the latest version of the grandparent scam. The scam still starts with…

3 years ago

News Roundup, 7-29-2021

National Institutes of Health (NIH): Tips to Make Mealtimes Easier for People with Alzheimer's Decoding Heart-Brain Talk to Prevent Sudden…

3 years ago

Georgia Counties and Cities

Georgia Counties and Cities with links to Probate Court, Clerk of Superior Court, Legal Organ and other relevant information. General…

3 years ago

How to Prepare for a Hospital Stay (Dr. Aubrey Cawthon)

The following is reposted from Hamilton Medical Center's podcast site. Dr. Aubrey Cawthon is a board-certified hospitalist at Hamilton Medical…

3 years ago