Food, Restaurants and Recipes

News Round-up – 9-24-2021

Selected articles from Current Awareness in Aging Research E-Clippings: Staff Shortages Are Hammering Long-term Care Facilities, Home Care Agencies, and…

3 years ago

Memorable Memorial Day Fun – Making Memories 2021

On May 31, 2021, as were honor those Veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom, we also…

3 years ago

Duck Donuts – Chattanooga, Tennessee

When you want to get kids (of any age) excited, you buy donuts. Well, there's a place I recently discovered…

3 years ago

Mission BBQ – Chattanooga, Tennessee

A huge shoutout to Mission BBQ. The Chattanooga, Tennessee location is 1926 Gun Barrel Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421 (423-933-3098). Yesterday,…

3 years ago

Biscuits: Grandma Johnson’s Biscuits

I recall when my family moved to a Chicago suburb in 1973, no one knew what I was talking about…

3 years ago

Jolly Roger Seafood (Blue Ridge, Georgia)

Today we had lunch at the Jolly Roger Seafood restaurant in Blue Ridge, Georgia. As always, it was awesome!. We…

3 years ago

Cajun Depot Grill (Ellijay, Georgia)

When I visit Ellijay, one of my favorite places to eat is the Cajun Depot. It doesn't disappoint. It's located…

3 years ago

An easy way to celebrate Mother’s Day: Goldbelly

Goldbelly.com ships from many famous restaurants and has special deals for Mother's Day. I first discovered Goldbelly several years ago…

3 years ago

I love coffee cake!

This recipe looks good, but what I really love is remembering the coffee cakes my grandmother and Aunt Mary made…

3 years ago